What personal information we collect:
When placing a reservation or registering on our site or app, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
How we use your information:
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a reservation, sign up for our app, respond to an email or use certain other site features in the following ways:To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
To administer a promotion or other site feature.
To process your reservations.
To contact you about anything concerning a reservation.
We may have to cancel your reservation if we are unable to contact you via the information provided by you on our forms.
How we protect your information:
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of club managers who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider (Paypal) and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
This website uses Google AdWords Remarketing Tags
You can opt-out of remarketing by visiting the links below:
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
California Online Privacy Protection Act
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
• Process reservations and to send information and updates pertaining to reservations.
• We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
• NOT use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like have your personal information removed from our system:
Please contact us through the contact form on our website. Removing your information will also remove all reservations from our system. But please keep in mind that we cannot issue any refunds if you decide to have your information removed while having a paid reservations in our system.
907 9th AVE SW
Calgary, Alberta T2P2T1, Canada
Last Edited on 2018-10-01