How To Become A
Female or Male
It's Really Easy
Gogo dancing is often confused with exotic dancing; however, these two roles are very different. Our gogo dancers do not take their clothes off when dancing, and they don't do lap dances.
Who Are We?
- FME has been around for over 30 years! Our track record with the City of Calgary, The Calgary Police, and Alberta Health Services is impeccable. We cleaned up the industry, brought in new safety standards with the City of Calgary, and we continue to work together to make FME a safe venue. We have chosen safe locations to build our business. We are not hidden in some dark ally. We are in prime real-estate location, and our customer apricates this, and that's why Hockey players, Football Players, and yes, celebrities choose us over other places.
Drama Free Zone
- At FME we take pride in our NO Drama Policy. Remember, this is a career for many; some are currently in college, some are just looking for extra income, and yes, some have kids at home. You're not just working for FME; you are becoming part of our family, a tight family with high standards and expectations from everyone.
What Should I do First?
- Think about who you will portray on the grand stage, what fantasy of the mind will your audience take home after watching your show? Are you a Runway Model, Girl Next Door, Punk-Rock, Nerdy Girl, or a Burlesque Queen? Think about building your brand, your followers, prepare, and be prepared. You can be anything you want up there on that stage, don't think twice, have fun, and enjoy the experience.
What Should I do Second?
- It's simple, submit your application, and we will contact you and give you direction towards your new and exciting career.
- Social Media is essential to growing our brand, and a strong personal social presence is an asset in you becoming part of our team.
- We are an exotic entertainment agency based in Calgary, and we cater to clubs, private venues, and V.I.P events.